Federated Hermes Kaufmann Small Cap C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.61 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 4.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis FKCSX
Will FKCSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.