An organizational shift doesn’t alter Franklin Income’s adequate resources, and its balance of risks and potential rewards doesn’t hold appeal. Its Morningstar Analyst Rating remains Neutral across its share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.30 / 0.44 %
- Total Assets 70.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.18%
- Turnover 78%
Morningstar’s Analysis FISRX
Will FISRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.