Varied analytical support and a niche mandate earn Franklin Adjustable U.S. Government Securities a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest shares classes, while its pricier ones get a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.53 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 509.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.55%
- Effective Duration 1.33 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FISAX
Will FISAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.