Federated Hermes Intermediate Muni A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.72 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 117.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Effective Duration 5.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FIMTX
Will FIMTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.