Federated Hermes Short-Interm Govt R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.86 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 142.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Short Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.48%
- Effective Duration 3.80 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FIGKX
Will FIGKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.