Franklin High Income benefits from tenured managers and a stable team of analysts, but its fundamentally focused approach is not distinct compared with its peers. It receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheaper share classes and a Negative rating for the more expensive C shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 1.71 / 0.00
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.44%
- Effective Duration 3.57 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FHIRX
Will FHIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.