Fidelity Growth Discovery and Fidelity Advisor Equity Growth feature capable portfolio managers who strive to top the Russell 3000 Growth Index with durable long-term growth firms; both share classes of Growth Discovery retain their Morningstar Medalist Ratings of Bronze, while the cheaper share classes of Advisor Equity Growth remain Bronze and the pricier ones hold at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 51.53 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 3.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.13%
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis FGDKX
Will FGDKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 136
- Bond Holdings 1
- Other Holdings 11
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 46.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD