The Fidelity Freedom target-dates series’ robust asset-allocation team has driven consistent, well-researched enhancements to its glide path over time. A stable of strong underlying funds also gives this series a leg up. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest K6 share class, while its pricier shares are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.39 / 0.80 %
- Total Assets 24.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.620%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Target-Date 2025
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.56%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis FFTWX
Will FFTWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.