First Eagle U.S. Value is guided by a strong team, though its risk-averse approach isn’t as strong here as at its other offerings. Accordingly, the strategy receives a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.78 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis FEVAX
Will FEVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.