Fidelity Emerging Asia's narrow enthusiasm for pockets of its investable universe is a liability. Its Process pillar drops to Average from Above Average and its Morningstar Analyst Rating drops to Neutral from Bronze for its cheapest share classes, in line with all others.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 40.54 / 1.34 %
- Total Assets 474.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Pacific/Asia ex-Japan Stk
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.01%
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis FERIX
Will FERIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.