Fidelity Emerging Market’s up-and-coming portfolio manager is impressive and has settled in well since taking over in 2019. Accordingly, most of the strategy’s share classes receives Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver or Bronze, with one higher-cost class at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.90 / 0.40 %
- Total Assets 6.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.77%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis FEMKX
Will FEMKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.