The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Franklin Emerging Market Debt Opps to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.02 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 45.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 9.31%
- Effective Duration 4.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FEMDX
Will FEMDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.