The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit First Eagle Fund of America A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.45 / 1.06 %
- Total Assets 384.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.50%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis FEFAX
Will FEFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.