The rout in growth stocks hasn’t spared Fidelity Diversified International, but this moderate-growth offering run by a very experienced and knowledgeable manager retains its appeal. The retail version and most other vehicles of this strategy receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, with the K6 fund and the Z shares of the Advisor version receiving Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.59 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.38%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis FDVIX
Will FDVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.