Franklin DynaTech R's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 96.22 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 16.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 41%
Morningstar’s Analysis FDNRX
Will FDNRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.