A combination of Federated’s resources and this strategy's structure may make it an appealing choice for those comfortable with its aggressive profile. Federated Hermes Corporate Bond’s cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze while the rest earn either Neutral or Negative, depending on fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.36 / 0.60 %
- Total Assets 737.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.67%
- Effective Duration 6.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FDBAX
Will FDBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.