The team managing Fidelity California Municipal Income is skilled and collaborative. This and the strategy's consistent and distinctive approach serve investors well, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the strategy's cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share classes earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.25 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Effective Duration 6.79 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FCMQX
Will FCMQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.