The team managing Fidelity California Municipal Income is skilled and collaborative. This and the strategy's consistent and distinctive approach serve investors well, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the strategy's cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share classes earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.15 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.97%
- Effective Duration 6.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FCMAX
Will FCMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.