Strength in Fidelity Advisor® Corporate Bond C's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.46 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 4.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.540%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.19%
- Effective Duration 7.04 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FCCCX
Will FCCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.