The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Franklin Mutual U.S. Mid Cap Value R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 34.97 / 1.07 %
- Total Assets 802.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.74%
- Turnover 67%
Morningstar’s Analysis FBSRX
Will FBSRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.