Fidelity Balanced has ridden a persistent equity overweight to solid returns, but its risky profile and continued personnel changes keep the strategy’s Morningstar Analyst Rating at Neutral across all shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.53 / 0.57 %
- Total Assets 38.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.38%
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis FBAKX
Will FBAKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.