The team managing Fidelity Limited Term Municipal Income is skilled and collaborative. This combined with the strategy's consistent and distinctive approach and attractive price tag will help it keep an edge, resulting in Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver for its cheapest share classes; the more-expensive share classes are rated Neutral and Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.31 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.99%
- Effective Duration 2.57 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FASHX
Will FASHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.