Highly skilled managers steer Fidelity Strategic Dividend & Income’s unique asset allocation, generating strong results across a variety of market environments. The fund’s cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while the pricier share classes merit Bronze or Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.87 / 0.38 %
- Total Assets 5.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.35%
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis FASDX
Will FASDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.