Fidelity Advisor High Income Advantage’s experienced leadership is well-placed to manage its considerable risks by applying deft allocations to equities and skilled security selection, along with exercising well-warranted caution at times. Its cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.90 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.48%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis FAHEX
Will FAHEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.