The Fidelity Advisor Freedom target-dates series’ robust asset-allocation team has driven consistent, well-researched enhancements to its glide path over time. A stable of strong underlying funds also gives this series a leg up. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest Z6 share class, Bronze for its I and Z shares, and Neutral for its priciest shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.87 / 0.57 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Extensive
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.52%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis FAFFX
Will FAFFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.