The Fidelity Advisor Freedom target-dates series’ robust asset-allocation team has driven consistent, well-researched enhancements to its glide path over time. A stable of strong underlying funds also gives this series a leg up. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest Z6 share class, Bronze for its I and Z shares, and Neutral for its priciest shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.85 / 0.61 %
- Total Assets 181.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.06%
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis FAFAX
Will FAFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.