Eaton Vance National Ltd Mat Muni Inc A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.35 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 571.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.13%
- Effective Duration 2.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EXNAX
Will EXNAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.