A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Manning & Napier Core Bond S to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.46 / 0.00
- Total Assets 312.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Effective Duration 6.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EXCRX
Will EXCRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.