A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Eaton Vance OH Municipal Income A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.47 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 190.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Ohio
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.81%
- Effective Duration 5.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ETOHX
Will ETOHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.