Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Eaton Vance NY Municipal Income A to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.39 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 358.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni New York Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.32%
- Effective Duration 7.06 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ETNYX
Will ETNYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.