Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Eaton Vance NJ Municipal Income A to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.67 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 150.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.690%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.52%
- Effective Duration 5.61 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ETNJX
Will ETNJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.