Eaton Vance MA Municipal Income A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.13 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 148.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.42%
- Effective Duration 6.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ETMAX
Will ETMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.