Parametric Tax-Managed Intl Eq Inv's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.62 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 35.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.76%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis ETIGX
Will ETIGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.