Eaton Vance Small-Cap A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.29 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 140.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis ETEGX
Will ETEGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.