Allspring Special Small Cap Value Inst's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.90 / 0.88 %
- Total Assets 5.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 0.91%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis ESPNX
Will ESPNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.