Invesco EQV European Small Company has a lead manager with extensive experience with European small caps; a willingness to differ from the pack; and a sound risk-adjusted record. The Morningstar Analyst Ratings of its various share classes range from Silver to Neutral, depending on the cost of the share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.38 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 208.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.090%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Europe Stock
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.90%
- Turnover 10%
Morningstar’s Analysis ESMCX
Will ESMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.