Eaton Vance Large-Cap Value R's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 23.57 / 0.67 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.77%
- Turnover 56%
Morningstar’s Analysis ERSTX
Will ERSTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.