Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 47.65 / 0.65 %
- Total Assets 26.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.870%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis EMCCX
Will EMCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.