Allspring Precious Metals C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.94 / 3.85 %
- Total Assets 308.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.840%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Equity Precious Metals
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.76%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis EKWCX
Will EKWCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.