A relatively new configuration of portfolio managers and looser contours haven’t positively differentiated Allspring Diversified Income Builder from peers. All share classes receive a renewed Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, with the exception of the C share class, which moves to Neutral from Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.55 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 403.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.15%
- Turnover 86%
Morningstar’s Analysis EKSCX
Will EKSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.