Allspring Adjustable Rate Government boasts a veteran lead manager, but its process is straightforward, and its niche focus makes it tough to stand out among more diversified peers. The strategy's cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its priciest share class earns a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.67 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 360.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.14%
- Effective Duration 0.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EKIZX
Will EKIZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.