The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Allspring High Yield Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 2.97 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 309.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.12%
- Effective Duration 3.46 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EKHAX
Will EKHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.