Allspring Diversified Capital Builder benefits from a strong collaboration of two experienced comanagers, but its more adventurous profile has resulted in higher returns and higher volatility relative to category peers. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.79 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.97%
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis EKBAX
Will EKBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.