Allspring Diversified Capital Builder benefits from a strong collaboration of two experienced comanagers, but its more adventurous profile has resulted in higher returns and higher volatility relative to category peers. The fund earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.95 / 2.05 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Moderately Aggressive Allocation
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.88%
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis EKBAX
Will EKBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 59
- Bond Holdings 34
- Other Holdings 2
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 34.3
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD