A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Eaton Vance NJ Municipal Income I to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.72 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 142.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.74%
- Effective Duration 5.61 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EINJX
Will EINJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.