A seasoned portfolio management team and deep credit research resources bolster Eaton Vance Floating Rate despite a longtime manager’s retirement. Its cheaper share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver and Bronze, while its more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.35 / 0.18 %
- Total Assets 6.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.02%
- Effective Duration 0.37 years
Morningstar’s Analysis EIBLX
Will EIBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.