Eaton Vance Glbl Macro Abs Ret Advtg C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.46 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.81%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis EGRCX
Will EGRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.