The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Eaton Vance VA Municipal Income C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.08 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 61.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.460%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Effective Duration 5.55 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECVAX
Will ECVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.