Eaton Vance Small-Cap C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.28 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 127.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Growth
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 55%
Morningstar’s Analysis ECSMX
Will ECSMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.