Eaton Vance Short Duration Strat Inc C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.31 / 0.00
- Total Assets 3.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.78%
- Effective Duration 1.71 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECSIX
Will ECSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.