An incline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Eaton Vance SC Municipal Income C's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.26 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 161.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.27%
- Effective Duration 4.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ECSCX
Will ECSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.